The Garden of Eden is a commercial indoor urban farming concept that provides a sustainable engine for job growth, food security and community revitalization, by moving traditional
Twiggs and Associates Inc.
ASK US how to use the Internet to create a community of sponsors for your church or other non-profit organization.
Hydroponics & Indoor Farming
- Business Development
- Joint Ventures
- Technology Integration
- Fundraising Strategies for Non-Profit Organizations
- Forty Years Experience
- Websites: Planning,Design and Implementation—Since 1994
- Training: Staff and Individual Skill Development
- Online Marketing and Member Services
- E-Commerce Program Development
- Online Newspapers and Magazines
- Audio and Video Streaming
- Nationwide Internet Access
- Co-founders, African American Business Link
Indoor Urban Farming
Inter-Generational Mentoring Model
"Say what you mean. Mean what you say, and do what you say you'll do."
A new model for mentoring African American youth is presented here for your review and
It's that time again... The "new" computer you bought "a while back" doesn't seem as fast as it once did. And the CD player is making noises it never did before. And it's
Keep in Touch: A Guide to Crafting Web Site Newsletters
Like some huge universe expanding away from itself after a big bang, the Internet is continually growing and shifting. Internet shoppers travel between the sites, one after
A website is...
If you grew up in the 1950s or '60s like I did, you may have viewed the whole computer takeover of our lives with skepticism and reservation. I resisted using a PC for a long time,
Site last modified July 6, 2020